Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I purchase tickets?
- Buying online, through our secure ordering system, is the fastest way. If you need help ordering, call us Downtown in Larimer Square (303) 595-3637, or (720) 274-6800 for South at The Landmark location. You can also buy tickets via phone or in person. Our box offices open after 10 a.m. Monday - Saturday, and after 5 p.m. on Sunday. Tickets are also available the night of the show, but without any guarantees against sell outs.
- Any parking suggestions?
- Downtown in Larimer Square: Writer Square Parking Garage is your best option. This secure, underground garage is just across the street from Comedy Works. To find, drive north on Lawrence. After crossing 15th Street, look for the well-marked entrance on the left hand side, under a green sign. Only $5 after 5pm with validation coupon. Ask for a validation coupon at the box office.
South at The Landmark: Plenty of street and underground garage parking is available at The Landmark. All street and underground parking is free in The Landmark.
- Why should I join your "Club?"
- Joining our Club is like being let in on a really big secret. Membership, which is free, entitles you to first crack at tickets for big-name acts before they’re publicly announced. Past "Top Secret" shows have included Dave Chappelle, Dave Attell and Wanda Sykes. Most of which sold out before non-members (the general public) ever had a chance to purchase tickets.
- Any rules I should know about before attending a show?
- Laugh. Slap your knee. Blow a gut. Be in stitches. Show some teeth. But in doing so, keep your chit-chat down to an absolute minimum. Everyone sitting around you came to hear the comedians, not you talking.
Also, have valid ID. Most of our shows are 21 and older. And keep in mind that there’s a two item minimum per customer for either food or drink.
- How can I get on stage?
- We host New Talent Nights every Tuesday at Comedy Works Downtown in Larimer Square. These "welcome all" showcases are how every comedian gets their start. To secure time you cannot just show up. You MUST call our New Talent Hotline at (303) 477-7844. Have patience. We receive over 100 calls a week for approximately 15 slots. And for first-time comedians it generally takes 6 - 8 weeks of calling to before making the line-up.
- Where is Comedy Works at The Landmark?
- Comedy Works South at The Landmark is located just off of I-25, between Belleview and Orchard, at 5345 Landmark Place in Greenwood Village. Parking is free. If you need directions call us at (720) 274-6800.
- Where is Comedy Works located downtown?
- Comedy Works Downtown in Larimer Square is located at 1226 15th Street, between Larimer and Lawrence, facing north. If you need directions, call us at (303) 595-3637.
- Can someone under 21 attend a show?
- Both clubs welcome 18 and over guests on Wednesday nights and to our Friday's 9:45 performance.
Underage customers will be seated in a designated NO DRINKING section.
If you are over 21 but would like to sit with an underage guest, you will also be seated in the NO DRINKING section.
Underage guests attending with their parents are the ONLY EXCEPTION made to the seating policy but still may not consume alcoholic beverages.
- How much do tickets cost?
- Our base ticket price is $10 on Tuesday; $12 Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday; and $20 on Friday and Saturday. However, our prices vary from week to week and show to show, depending on the headliner. If you have further questions, call us Downtown in Larimer Square (303) 595-3637 or (720) 274-6800 for South at The Landmark location or click a face on our calendar to see that show's ticket price.