Downtown in Larimer SquareMap
PLEASE NOTE these important issues BEFORE purchasing tickets:
- You may only purchase 4 tickets per transaction.
- You MUST be signed in with your own member account! Do NOT buy tickets under another members name.
- ONLY the ticket purchaser is allowed to pick up tickets at will call. You must show valid ID and the names MUST match.
- If you are buying tickets for someone else to pick up, you MUST click the THIS IS A GIFT box and provide the recipient's full name, cell phone and email AT THE TIME of purchase. We WILL NOT be able to change names once the transaction takes place.
- The entire party must be present when tickets are picked up. Once inside the building, you will NOT be allowed to go back outside with tickets to wait or smoke. The entire party MUST be present to retrieve tickets at the box office and the entire party must proceed straight down and directly to the showroom. There will be no exceptions. We highly recommend that you buy tickets for you and your partner, spouse, friend and NOT BUY TICKETS FOR YOUR FRIENDS THAT WILL BE LATE AND MAKE YOU LATE.
- Scalped tickets will not be seated, refunded nor tolerated!
- This is a strict NO CELL PHONES ALLOWED show. Please leave your phones in your cars or at home. Anyone who brings a cell phone will be required to place it in a locked pouch. Everyone is subject to a pat down. Anyone caught with a cell phone inside the venue will be immediately ejected.
NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE!
Thank You for Your Cooperation.
Ali Wong is a stand-up comic from San Francisco, now living in Los Angeles. Her first Netflix stand-up special BABY COBRA was filmed when she was seven months pregnant. According to the New York Magazine, “The special’s arrival on Netflix is the sort of star-making moment that unites the tastes of the unlikeliest fans.” Elle applauded it as a “comic genius gem” while Vogue called it “The special that everyone is talking about.” Emily Nussbaum hailed it as “funny and refreshingly rude.” The day before its premiere, Wong's interview with Marc Maron on his podcast WTF was released. He called the special “the most honest, rawest, funniest special I’ve seen in years.”
On September 11, 2016, Wong spoke and walked the runway during New York Fashion Week for Opening Ceremony's show. She has also joined the cast of Kate Spade's “Miss Adventure” films.
Ali’s second stand-up special, HARD KNOCK WIFE premiered on Netflix in on Mother’s Day, 2018. Her feature film, ALWAYS BE MY MAYBE, which she co-wrote and co-stars in with Randall Park, will debut on Netflix in 2019.
Please review our ticket resale policy.