Buying online, through our secure ordering system, is the fastest way.
If you need help ordering, call us Downtown in Larimer Square at 303-595-3637 or South at The Landmark 720-274-6800.
You can also buy tickets by phone or in person. Our box offices open after 10 am Monday - Saturday, and after 5 pm on Sunday. Tickets may also be available the night of the show, but there are guarantees as many of our shows sell out in advance.
Downtown in Larimer Square: Writer Square Parking Garage is your best option. This secure, underground garage is just across the street from Comedy Works. To find, drive north on Lawrence. After crossing 15th Street, look for the well-marked entrance on the left hand side, under a green sign. Only $5 after 5pm with validation coupon. Ask for a validation coupon at the box office.
South at The Landmark: Plenty of street and underground garage parking is available at The Landmark. All street and underground parking is free in The Landmark.
Joining our Club is like being let in on a really big secret. Membership gives you the first shot at tickets before big names are announced to the general public. You will receive a weekly email with upcoming shows. If you provide your birthday, we will throw you a birthday party (every year) for you and up to 19 of your friends. Your admission will be free and your first drink will be on us!
NOTE: All shows are 21 and older, unless said otherwise. A valid ID is required to enter. There is a two item minimum (food or beverage) per person in the showroom.
DURING THE SHOW:
- Please DO NOT heckle or comment on jokes. Our shows DON’T need your help. Be courteous to those around you and the comics on stage!
- Obnoxious, Loud, Drunken and otherwise disruptive behavior WILL NOT be tolerated in the showroom. Participating in such activity will result in IMMEDIATE EJECTION without warning or refund.
- Laughter is NOT considered talking… we encourage you to LAUGH out loud! (Not talk out loud)
- Like any theater or live performance, we have cell phone restrictions. Please refer to our "Cell Phone Policy" in the last FAQ.
- Photography and recoding is NOT allowed in the showroom. Please take all you pictures before or after the show.
We host New Talent Nights every Tuesday at Comedy Works Downtown in Larimer Square. These "welcome all" showcases are how every comedian gets their start. To secure time you cannot just show up. You MUST call our New Talent Hotline at 303-477-7844. Have patience. We receive over 100 calls a week for approximately 15 slots. And for first-time comedians it generally takes 6 - 8 weeks of calling to before making the line-up.
Comedy Works South at The Landmark is located just off of I-25, between Belleview and Orchard, at 5345 Landmark Place in Greenwood Village. Parking is free. If you need directions click here or call us at 720-274-6800.
Both clubs welcome 18 and over guests on Wednesday Nights ONLY! Underage customers will be seated in a designated NO DRINKING section. If you are over 21 but would like to sit with an underage guest, you will also be seated in the NO DRINKING section.
We also have select All Ages Family Shows. Check out the current line up here.
Our base ticket price is $14 for week nights (except New Talent Night is $12); Friday and Saturday's base ticket price is $22.
However, our prices vary from week to week and show to show, depending on the headliner. If you have further questions, call us Downtown in Larimer Square 303-595-3637 or South at The Landmark 720-274-6800 or click a face on our calendar to see that show's ticket price.
Both Comedy Works clubs are cell-phone FREE venues and use Yondr to lock phones as you enter the showroom
To expedite the process we strongly advise you to leave your cell phone at home or in the car. Otherwise, you will be asked to lock up your phone using Yondr. Attendees maintain possession of their phones and are now free to enjoy the experience without distraction.
How it works:
1. Yondr Cases
As people enter the venue, their phones will be placed in Yondr cases and given back to the owner of the phone. WE DO NOT KEEP YOUR PHONE! It is locked in the Yondr case and on your person for the entire time.
Once they enter the phone-free zone, the cases will lock.
If at any point attendees need to use their phones, they simply step outside the phone-free zone to unlock the case.
if you are expecting a call or text from a sitter or the office, you simply turn your phone to vibrate before you bag it & if you need to use it for any reason you just step out of the dark showroom, into lobby where you can easily access your device.
We have special birthday offers for members of Comedy Works Birthday Club. You can join the birthday club by clicking JOIN in the header above or by filling out the forms on your table once in the showroom.
Outside of the birthday club, we do not offer any specials.
Comedy Works does not sell tickets through any website other than ComedyWorks.com. We can not validate tickets purchased from any unauthorized third-party vendor as they may be lost, stolen, counterfeit, or voided transactions by the original purchaser.
We only recommend purchasing tickets from ComedyWorks.com, in person at one of our venue box offices, or by calling one of our locations directly.
Comedy Works Downtown in Larimer Square 303-595-3637
Comedy Works South at the Landmark 720-274-6800
With the ongoing concerns regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we want you to know that Comedy Works' highest priority is the health and well-being of all our patrons, performers and staff. We have taken extra steps to keep you safe and confident in Comedy Works’ family of businesses.
Comedy Works has intensified its cleaning practices in all spaces including performance venues and dining areas. Precautionary measures include, but are not limited to:
- Defined procedures for frequent cleaning and disinfection of targeted areas
- Frequent cleaning and monitoring of all high-touch areas before, during, and after events
- Easy access to hand washing facilities and hand sanitizers for guests and employees
- End of event sanitation procedures for the entire venue
- Enforcing employees to stay home if they are feeling ill
- Yondr bags for phones have been temporarily suspended until further notice
- We are discontinuing the use of straws
Currently, all Comedy Works produced and presented performances will continue as scheduled. We encourage all patrons to remain vigilant and follow hygiene practices as published by the CDC:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a fixed elbow or tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Wash your hands frequently with water and soap for 20 seconds
If you feel ill or experience flu-like symptoms, we urge you to stay home and seek medical care.
How can I access the livestream?
You will receive a link through Comedy Works email system with your link. Please mark ComedyWorks.com as "safe" in your inbox.
If you have not received the link by 6 pm MST on day of show, please check your spam. If it's not there, email firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions.
What's the refund policy?
How can I watch it on my Television?
At this time, you can cast it from your device or input the link into your device's browser. Unfortunately, you will not be able to find it on a smart TV’s YouTube app.
What happens if my stream freezes?
Please try refreshing your browser. If it is still frozen, test your internet connection. If the problem is with the stream, there will be a notification saying the stream is down on the video screen. The video is available for 24 hours after the live start time. So you can try again when the internet is back up.
What should I do if I forgot about the stream?
The video is available for 24 hours after the live start time. After that time the live stream will no longer be accessible.
*If you have slow speed internet, or dial-up, this is not the show for you! *
HERE’S WHAT WE’RE DOING TO KEEP OUR STAFF, CUSTOMERS, AND COMICS HEALTHY:
- Customers will be asked to keep a minimum of 6' between groups while waiting in line to enter the showroom and for the bathrooms.
- Six-foot social distancing markers will be displayed throughout common areas.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located at club entrances and throughout the venue. We do however recommend customers to come with their own.
- The capacity of each show has been reduced to allow for safe social distancing inside the showroom.
- All customers will be seated by a host at tables of no more than 4 people and will selectively seat people throughout the club. No one will be sat with guests that are not in their own party.
- Staff members who have been sick, may have been exposed to positive COVID-19 individuals, or who are not feeling well will not be permitted onsite.
- All high touch surfaces including (but not limited to) tables, chairs, doorknobs, faucets, bathrooms, and more have been sanitized and will continue to be disinfected throughout the evening.
- All staff members will be wearing masks for your safety and theirs.
- Customers are required to wear masks during the entering and exiting of the club, while they wait to be seated, and while using the restroom. However, a mask is not required when customers are eating and drinking at their table.
- Customers will be able to order food and beverage from their showroom server.
- If you or anyone in your group is feeling unwell or feels it is best not to attend the show, please email Mackenzie@comedyworks.com for a full refund.
- We are abiding by all health advisories given by local authorities to provide a safe and healthy venue so our customers can relax while enjoying great live stand-up comedy. See you soon!
Should you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also subscribe here for our notifications. We are only keeping our distance for now. Be safe and smart and this will all be over soon.