3. The Site provides you an opportunity to communicate with us. Please be aware that any communication, whether it be suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other material, to Comedy Works through the Site or otherwise will be treated as non-confidential and nonproprietary. Anything you submit, transmit, or post becomes the property of Comedy Works, or its affiliates and Comedy Works is free to use, without being limited thereto, any ideas, concepts, suggestions, graphics, photography, or know-how contained in any communication for any purpose whatsoever, whether commercial or noncommercial, without payment of any compensation to you.
4. Comedy Works has used reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site; however, it makes no warranties or representation as to the accuracy of its contents. Neither Comedy Works nor its affiliates assume any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of the Site.
5. This site may be linked to other sites which are not maintained by Comedy Works. Comedy Works is not responsible for the content of those sites, and makes no representation about any other site that you may access through this site. The inclusion of any link to such sites does not imply endorsement by Comedy Works of the sites, and unless expressly stated, Comedy Works does not endorse any products or services offered by any company or person linked to this site. All other trademarks are the property of their respective trademark owners. You may not create a link to this site without first obtaining its written permission.
6. This Site and all content, included or available therein, are provided "As Is" and "As Available" with all faults. The content is provided without any representations or warranties or any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, security and accuracy (all of which are disclaimed). Comedy Works does not represent or warrant that your use of the Site will be uninterrupted, error free, secure, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that any content is accurate or correct. Your use of this Site is solely at your own risk. Because some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusions of certain warranties some of these exclusions may not apply to you. Under no circumstance shall Comedy Works, its parents, subsidiaries, or affiliates and each of the foregoing directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, counsel, successors and assigns be liable for any damages or injury whether direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential that results from the use of inability to use the Site or any portion thereof including, without being limited thereto, any offering that may be made therein. This limitation of liability applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other basis, even if Comedy Works had been advised of the possibility of such liability. The total liability of Comedy Works to you for all losses, damages and causes of action (in contract, tort, including without limitation, negligence, or otherwise) will not be greater than the amount you paid to access the Site. You may bring no claim against Comedy Works more than one (1) year after the action arose. Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages the liability of Comedy Works in such jurisdiction shall be limited to the extent permitted by the law thereunder.
B. Terms of Service
1. All events are 21 and over unless otherwise noted. Any ticket holder unable to present valid identification indicting that they are at least 21 years of age will not be admitted and will not be eligible for a refund.
2. All sales are FINAL. There are no refunds or exchanges. Please bring the email confirmation with you to the show, a picture ID and the credit card that you used to purchase the tickets in order to pick up your tickets. The person who purchased the tickets is the only one who can pick up the seating ticket. There are NO EXCEPTIONS. Ticket prices include a service charge.
3. Please arrive at least one hour prior to show time, as seating is FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED.
4. There is a two-item minimum per person inside the showroom. We serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, as well as food. The two-item minimum is not included in the cost of the ticket. Beverages purchased in the lounge prior to or during the show do NOT apply to the drink minimum. No outside food or beverages may be brought into the club.
5. No cameras or recording devices are allowed in our showroom. Please turn off your cell phones and pagers prior to entering our showroom.
6. Comedy Works reserves the right to refuse service to any individual for any reason.
7. Protect your gift certificate like cash. Lost or stolen gift certificates will not be replaced. No service fees are charged on gift certificates. For balance inquiry or customer service, call 1-303-595-3637. You may redeem your gift certificate for food and beverages at either participating Comedy Works location, namely, Comedy Works Downtown at Larimer Square or Comedy Works South at The Landmark, including Lila B. Lounge, and Lucy Restaurant.
All sales of gift certificate are final and cannot be returned. No service fees are charged on gift certificates. Gift certificates may not be resold for less than face value. By purchasing a gift certificates, each reseller hereby agrees and acknowledges to fully defend, indemnify and hold harmless Comedy Works and its related subsidiaries and affiliates from any action, loss, damage or liability arising from, related to, or in connection with the sale of any gift certificte sold by reseller in any jurisdiction.
Last updated 7-16-15