A message to our valued guests
New safety protocol (updated November 3, 2021):
EFFECTIVE for all shows NOVEMBER 1, 2021 and beyond
- All customers must have PROOF OF VACCINATION or a negative COVID test (PCR or antigen) taken within 72 hour of the show.
- FACE MASKS ARE REQUIRED upon entering & when moving through the building for ALL SHOWS. Masks may only be removed when eating or drinking while seated at your table.
- Photos or digital copies of vaccination cards are acceptable. Digital copies may be obtained at: Colorado Immunization Information System website or My Colorado website
- Note: Home tests will NOT be accepted.
Our vaccination policy will be implemented as an open-ended one, with any changes or reversals informed by updates relating to infection rates, transmission data, variant developments, and local and federal regulations.
HERE’S WHAT OUR TEAM IS DOING:
- All staff members have been vaccinated and will be wearing masks for your safety and theirs.
- Employees are staying home if they feel ill or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID.
- Employees are required to wash their hands for 30+ seconds upon arrival and multiple times throughout their shift.
- Our showrooms are being cleaned and disinfected before and after every performance. Additional cleaning of common areas will be ongoing BEFORE, DURING, & AFTER every show.
- Menus are available digitally on your device via QR code.
- We are following local, state, and national health guidelines.
Face masks are REQUIRED upon entering & at ALL times when moving through the building.
We are a small, locally-owned business trying to allow our talent to earn a living, our staff to stay employed, and the arts to have a place in our society again!
Currently, all Comedy Works produced and presented performances will continue as scheduled.
We encourage all patrons to remain vigilant and follow hygiene practices as published by the CDC:
- - Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- - Cover your cough or sneeze with a fixed elbow or tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- - Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- - Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- - Wash your hands frequently with water and soap for 20 seconds
- If you feel ill or experience flu-like symptoms, we urge you to stay home and seek medical care.
We recommend everyone stay informed on COVID-19. Resources include:
- - Centers for Disease Control: cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index
- - World Health Organization: who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
- - Public Health: denvergov.org/content/denvergov/en/environmental-health
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use a picture of my vaccine card?
- Yes, as long as we can match the name with valid ID.
Digital copies may be obtained at: Colorado Immunization Information System website or My Colorado website
- What if I only have one shot?
- Unless it is Johnson and Johnson, you must have both shots. If you only have one shot, you will need to provide a negative covid test within 72 hours of the show.
- I have tickets to a show that’s soon…What if I don’t get vaccinated in time?
- You will need proof of a negative COVID-19 (PCR or antigen) test taken 72 hours prior to the event you are attending.
- I am vaccinated do I still need to wear a mask?
- Yes, face masks are required upon entering & at ALL times when moving through the building.
- I still need to get my vaccine, where do I get it?
- To find a vaccination site near you, click here. We look forward to seeing you soon!
- Do you accept proof of having COVID / antibodies in lieu of being vaccinated?
- NO. Per the CDC's guidelines you should be vaccinated regardless of whether you already had COVID-19 because research has not yet shown how long you are protected from getting COVID-19 again after you recover from COVID-19. Vaccination helps protect you even if you’ve already had COVID-19. Read more on cdc.gov
- What if I have a medical condition or religious belief that exempts me from getting vaccinated?
- Any patron needing an exemption due to a medical condition, disability or religious belief will need to complete the attached form and bring the signed form along with a proof of a negative COVID test (molecular, PCR or antigen) that was administered by an official testing center to the event. Test must be taken no more than 72 hours prior to entry. Home testing kit results will not be accepted for entry.
Download Patron Vaccination Exemption Form
No, it has to be from a viable medical facility.
What kind of tests will be accepted?
A negative COVID-19 test result (molecular, PCR or antigen) that was administered by an official testing center. Test must be taken no more than 72 hours prior to entry. Home testing kit results will not be accepted for entry. Find a testing site near you, click here.