Our Commitment to You
March 31, 2020 | 12:00pm
Comedy Works is shut up tight like all of you! Notifications of rescheduled shows have been emailed to you. Rescheduled shows will be honored for the same night and showtime in the new date. As any new rescheduling occurs, we will email you at that time.
Should you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org You can also subscribe here for our notifications. We are only keeping our distance for now. Be safe and smart and this will all be over soon.
March 18, 2020 | 11:30am
Comedy Works is currently closed. We have a skeleton crew rescheduling shows. Tickets already purchased will be honored for the future rescheduled date. You do not need to do anything. If you have NOT received an email from us regarding your tickets, it either hasn’t been rescheduled yet, our emails are hitting your junk box, or you have unsubscribed from our emails. Boo! We are no longer able to call individuals who have unsubscribed. So please resubscribe here to be able to stay in touch.
Be safe. We will prevail. We are all strong and resilient and we are in this together. As well as remarkably even scheduling other acts!
March 16, 2020 | 9:30pm
For the safety of our guests, comedians and staff we have decided to temporarily shut down until further notice. Please check our website for updates. We’ll be back soon!! Please wash your hands and keep Laughing ! ♥️Comedy Works.
Please take a moment to read the about the safety measures and temporary adjustments we're making along with ways we are asking you to help so that we can all laugh together more safely in the future.
March 13, 2020 | 3:00pm
At Comedy Works, our highest priority has always been the health and safety of our guests, employees, and performers. We have been actively monitoring the developing situation regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and take growing concerns around it very seriously. Per Governor Polis' March 13th Advisory and considering the health & well-being of the community we are increasing the social distance for the guests at our clubs by adjusting the capacity of our showrooms to 250 guests downtown and 250 or a minimum of 6 ft between parties at The Landmark location.
Please note that these are temporary adjustments Comedy Works is choosing to implement for everyone's safety, until the state policy changes. We will notify all of our guests when normal seating resumes. Comedy Works will remain in operation while diligently cleaning and making sure employees, comedians, and guests have proper soap, water & disinfectants for cleaning, not only their hands, but all high touch areas.
If you do not feel well, please stay at home. If you think you have symptoms of COVID-19, please contact local physicians and look at the updated CDC (www.cdc.gov/) and WHO (www.who.int) websites regularly for new information.
We recognize this situation is fluid and will continue to communicate as we receive the most up-to-date information. Please rest assured that we are taking the Coronavirus very seriously. Everyone needs laughs, friends & family now more than ever.
We are stronger and better when we work together. Let's not allow that to be any different as we continue to endure through this difficult time.
March 11, 2020 | 5:00pm
With the ongoing concerns regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we want you to know that Comedy Works' highest priority is the health and well-being of all our patrons, performers and staff. We have taken extra steps to keep you safe and confident in Comedy Works’ family of businesses.
Comedy Works has intensified its cleaning practices in all spaces including performance venues and dining areas.
Precautionary measures include, but are not limited to:
- - Defined procedures for frequent cleaning and disinfection of targeted areas
- - Frequent cleaning and monitoring of all high-touch areas before, during, and after events
- - Easy access to hand washing facilities and hand sanitizers for guests and employees
- - End of event sanitation procedures for the entire venue
- - Enforcing employees to stay home if they are feeling ill
- - Yondr bags for phones have been temporarily suspended until further notice
- - We are discontinuing the use of straws
Currently, all Comedy Works produced and presented performances will continue as scheduled.
We encourage all patrons to remain vigilant and follow hygiene practices as published by the CDC:
- - Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- - Cover your cough or sneeze with a fixed elbow or tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- - Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- - Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- - Wash your hands frequently with water and soap for 20 seconds
- If you feel ill or experience flu-like symptoms, we urge you to stay home and seek medical care.
We recommend everyone stay informed on COVID-19. Resources include:
- - Centers for Disease Control: cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index
- - World Health Organization: who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
- - Public Health: denvergov.org/content/denvergov/en/environmental-health