Safety protocols required for fans attending shows at both Comedy Works locations. (updated March 15, 2022)
EFFECTIVE for all shows MARCH 22, 2022 and beyond
- Customers are NO LONGER required to show proof of vaccination or negative tests to attend our shows.
- Face Masks are OPTIONAL. We ask our guests to respect individuals who choose to wear masks as a precaution.
- Individual artists may have their own health and safety requirements. Please visit the individual artist’s page for details.
*Our vaccination policy is subject to change. We will monitor CDC, state and local health requirements and make adjustments, as necessary.
HERE’S WHAT OUR TEAM IS DOING:
- All staff members have been fully vaccinated (as well as boosted)for your safety and theirs.
- Employees are staying home if they feel ill or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID.
- Employees are required to wash their hands for 30+ seconds upon arrival and multiple times throughout their shift.
- Our showrooms are being cleaned and disinfected before and after every performance. Additional cleaning of common areas will be ongoing BEFORE, DURING, & AFTER every show.
- Menus are available digitally on your device via QR code.
- We are following local, state, and national health guidelines.
Feeling ill? Find a testing site near you.