South at The LandmarkMap
For the live show audience members, please help us keep our staff and customers safe by following these new guidelines:
- If you are feeling under the weather, please stay home.
- Face masks are required upon entering & at ALL times when moving through the building. Masks may be removed only while seated at your table.
- Practice social distancing and stand 6 feet apart from other guests.
- Maintain regular handwashing & hand sanitizing.
If you are joining another party (up to 4), please add their name in the NOTES section so we may seat you together.
Get Tom's book "You're Doing Great! ...and Other Reasons to Stay Alive" for 30% off the retail price through Comedy Works' website at checkout.
With more than 20 years as a stand-up comedian, Tom Papa has found success in film, TV, radio and podcasts as well as on the live stage. Tom has four critically acclaimed specials. Tom was seen in Steven Soderbergh’s The Informant, Chris Rock’s film Top Five, and the Emmy Award winning HBO film Behind the Candelabra. Tom has a new podcast, called Breaking Bread with Tom Papa, and co-hosts the daily Netflix radio show, What A Joke With Papa And Fortune, on SiriusXM.
*VIP “Mask & Ask” Package
- Priority reserved seating (Behind restaurant preferred seating, unless you dine at Lucy Restaurant).
- “Mask & Ask” event with Tom Papa
Would you rather watch the virtual live stream from our stage to your home? Click here for those tickets.
Please review our ticket resale policy.